How I Died!

When I was a kid,
I stole from my mum,
Money she so struggled for,
...I died!

Later as a teenager,
I disobeyed -
My father and my mother,
...I died!

Another day,
Far outside and away,
I disregarded advice and,
Threw away wise counsel,
Running a foul mouth...
...I died

I shattered a promise,
into a million pieces,
With great profanities-
-I lay my hands on her,
yelling obscenely...
...I died!

This death,
Is a pain like no other,
In a moment you feel,
Life escaping,
Darkness engulfing,
and the guilt?
is like a lance,
piercing your heart!

Now,
Everyday I wake up,
To the pain,
Of every time I Died!
It never leaves,
It's here,stuck in me and with me!

I do not want to die no more,
So, am down on my knees,
With tears on my cheeks,
And words carefully considered,
Begging-
Praying-
Seeking-
Penance, forgiveness and-
Another chance!

One more shot,
Of life...
-the other just died!

No comments: